Esato Mobile
Regional : Europe, Middle East and Africa : Slovak forum (archive)
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Slovak forum (archive) Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 216621672168 ... 900590069007>

Atlis Posts: > 500

co si si tam capol Ty papek?
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:07:33
Edit : Quote

oltcit Posts: 7

rozsiruju tu o mne lzi! moja charakteristika mala byt takato: oltcit je oldman co vsetko vie,nic nema, ale do vsetkeho vrta. :D This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:08:32
Edit : Quote

Ing. FijoK Posts: > 500

mal som tam toto co teraz + heslo "f**k the cola, f**k the pizza, all u need is Slivovica"
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:08:36
Edit : Quote

sorac Posts: 42

Fijok som sa pobavil na sigu

hi lenn.U have found us. We do not give our numbers,but you can have chat here.How are you?
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:08:00
Edit : Quote

Atlis Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2004-10-19 16:08:36, Ing. FijoK wrote:
mal som tam toto co teraz + heslo "f**k the cola, f**k the pizza, all u need is Slivovica"




Jasne uz si spominam, co Ti napisal ujo masseur?
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:09:50
Edit : Quote

Ing. FijoK Posts: > 500

sorac: dobre si mu napisal
atlis: nieco v tom zmysle zi si to mam zmenit.
konkretne toto:
btw, I have been meaning to tell you that the language in your signature is not acceptable on Esato so I must ask you to change that.

I'm sure you will change it as soon as you read this but just so you know, the alternative is for me to disable your signature completely so it cannot be used


--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:12:20
Edit : Quote

masseur Posts: > 500

I think the new signature is much nicer and much better anyway
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:12:57
Edit : Quote

sorac Posts: 42

Olcit a kde ta to ohovarali?
Atlisek ako mas?
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:13:00
Edit : Quote

Ing. FijoK Posts: > 500

masseur: Welcome! I have this signature before
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:14:41
Edit : Quote

Elrond Posts: > 500

@masseur Welcome on our Slovakia forum. I too think it was not a nice signature. BTW. Do you know what is slivovica? I'm just curious.
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 16:16:15
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 216621672168 ... 900590069007>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home