Esato Mobile
Regional : Europe, Middle East and Africa : Slovak forum (archive)
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Slovak forum (archive) Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 217621772178 ... 900590069007>

lenn24 Posts: 199

Yo hablo espaņol y tu?

--
Posted: 2004-10-19 18:55:47
Edit : Quote

oltcit Posts: 7

isty domorody kmen u chlapov preparuju penis aby sa don dali nastrcit rozne koncovky vyrobene z roznych materialov na lepsie uspokojenie zeny !tak budme radi ze tam nebyvame :D This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 18:57:35
Edit : Quote

Hawker Posts: 1

Lenn, sorry, no habla espanol, we can just english spoken...

Ako povedal klasik - ktora si ho riadne nepostavi, ta si ho nezasluzi.
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:02:00
Edit : Quote

sorac Posts: 42

Lenny excusato,io parlare picolo italiano.
Gut deutch
or english
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:03:00
Edit : Quote

lenn24 Posts: 199

you have photo?


--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:09:28
Edit : Quote

sorac Posts: 42

Ten chlapec to proste nevzda. . .
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:10:00
Edit : Quote

sorac Posts: 42

Yes, i do.but i'm not on my pc at the moment. . .g can send my photo later to you. . .thru pm... What's your job? I'm a carpenter and what ever comes in my way i'll do... Tell me something about you....
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:14:00
Edit : Quote

lenn24 Posts: 199

I am in my house, study Fourth semester of contaduria of costs, am 19
years old, I am called leonardo and your?
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:17:08
Edit : Quote

sorac Posts: 42

I'm in england,far away from my house..I keep in tuch with my friend thru esato. . .I'm 28 years old. . ...but i do lots of traveling.... i may come to venezuela too. . . .
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:22:00
Edit : Quote

Tea1 Posts: 0

Cawte som was prisla pozriet tento neznami cudzinec tu co chce??? nepotrafil spravne???
HEY NEROBTE ZO SLOVENSKEHO FORA ANGLICKE
_________________
Future is bright,
future is fun.

[ This Message was edited by: Tea1 on 2004-10-19 18:23 ]
--
Posted: 2004-10-19 19:22:33
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 217621772178 ... 900590069007>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home