Esato Mobile
Regional : Europe, Middle East and Africa : Slovak forum (archive)
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Slovak forum (archive) Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 221622172218 ... 900590069007>

oltcit Posts: 7

hi lenny. what are you studying? where do you live? do you chew coca? This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:24:32
Edit : Quote

lenn24 Posts: 199

Boto43: Oh I sit it very much, in that I can help you?
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:26:03
Edit : Quote

boto43 Posts: > 500

saris nebrat,nereze v krku , sorac pod spat mal si pravdu som magyar pisem uhorsko~lovensky a uhorsko~britsky This message was posted from a P900
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:26:04
Edit : Quote

7wcsnurka Posts: 12

@oltcit aj Ty vies bricky,ci len zo seba sukas pochytene utrzky :-? ja s Hawkym som na tom language spatne,len naku cz,ss a sk hatlaninu ovladame :) This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:30:58
Edit : Quote

Tea1 Posts: 0

Hi! lenn(in)! What do you want today????
Som si precitala history a prislo som na to ze:
ZA VSETKO VLASTNE MOZE LENN24, SAQ KEBY TU NEBOL TAK BY NEZACALI HADAT ... MAM PRAVDU???
sorry ze vynasam tzv "rozsudky" ale su to len moje nazory.
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:31:32
Edit : Quote

boto43 Posts: > 500

no I'm not sittin' just lyin'. No problem.Yes I'm sad.Stay here friend that'll be your help.I wanna speak to someone.Doesn't matter to whom.My friend,are you red indian,'my friends have said it. This message was posted from a P900
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:31:58
Edit : Quote

7wcsnurka Posts: 12

sorac,Hawky ovlada aj germancinu :) @Tea ja neviem,necital som :) This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:36:00
Edit : Quote

boto43 Posts: > 500

Ano tea mas 100% pravdu,sorac mi povedal ze pisem ako magyar aj slov aj v ang.mozno mal pravdu,niekedy sa ponahlam a nepozriem co napisem,ale som dobry a bohabojny clovek sorac come back. This message was posted from a P900
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:38:30
Edit : Quote

lenn24 Posts: 199

Ok, I am your friend, sorac also, I am not Indian, they forgive if I write slowly, alone that I do not speak well groin
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:41:39
Edit : Quote

boto43 Posts: > 500

thanks,my friend.Tell me please which country do you come from.Peru ? AND pls tell me do you also think the same as sorac about my written.. englis This message was posted from a P900
--
Posted: 2004-10-20 15:47:05
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 221622172218 ... 900590069007>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home