Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 474647474748 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hate drum n bass the most irritating nauseating music. Anyway today went well
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 15:45:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I love DnB I am a good DnB dancer and no I don't use drugs. I have seen some people using drugs just to dance on a particular music... it's not cool!
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 16:41:25
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I just got off the bus and I threw up three times Not sure what brought it on but its been nagging me all day feeling sick then got off the bus and Feel better now better out than in
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-01 18:55 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-01 17:09:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Check this out!

Best thread of 2010


--
Posted: 2010-11-01 17:43:11
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I noticed that earlier so odd That's his only post just a dot .
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-01 16:45 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-01 17:44:27
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

@sean.
Your not the only one mate. For the last 2 days i've had constant migrane and sinus pain along with throwing up. After only a week or so from finally shifting a chest infection.

Have been reduced to mainly sitting on the setee and forced to watch endless Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly and Wuybaloo episodes :-\\

On a plus side i've been bought a Nintendo Wii in red
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 19:38:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh god I think it's that season everyone is ill. I only just got over the 3 weeks of coughing & cold I may have got this off my niece Isobel I am not sure. When I came back from Wales she was at the house & was being sick. Andy,what's your latest firmware on your X8?? Mine is showing build number 1.3.A.0.58 but it says I have latest firmware on O2 branded one yet others in the thread says it's 0.62 at the end I am loving the x8 now though not any real issues with it.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-01 18:46 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-01 19:41:36
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Annoying isnt it. Good job i'm already off work for 4 weeks otherwise I'd probably be feeling worse.
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 19:45:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,it cannot be easy feeling shit & looking after the kids too
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 19:47:34
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Its hard as it can be quite busy.
I've not got the X8 anymore mate. Took it back as my girlfriend preferred her X10 mini. Havent bought another phone since although i was tempted to get the white/black x10 mini from p4u as i was offered it for £120. They had run out of stock and would get me one in the next day and would knock some off cos of the wait. Had the Wii instead though.
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 19:56:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 474647474748 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home