Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 474847494750 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

A good night sleep can cure your last bugs.
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 22:57:43
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

And I just woke up an hour ago in this part of the world. Hope you're feeling better for tomorrow's work Bono. I still have the day off today. I just hope work will not bugging me so much today with so much phone calls as everyone else is on their way to work when I'm not.
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 22:57:44
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hej Jojosiscar. Enjoy your day of any plans or just relaxing?
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 23:13:59
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

No plans in particular Hans, will just be relaxing. My wife and I watched Buried yesterday. After watching, we were asking, what was that?
--
Posted: 2010-11-01 23:31:51
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Buried? does he get out? better not tell in case someone wants to watch it
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 09:36:27
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all.

How are we all today?
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 09:49:31
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'm fine
I have the urge to burn something
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 09:51:40
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Oooh... Smokin....


--
Posted: 2010-11-02 11:25:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Smokin' hot
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 11:28:35
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-02 11:36:51
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 474847494750 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home