Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 474947504751 ... 551255135514>

jms2367 Posts: 302

@hans

yeah, I better not tell. Don't want be a spoiler.

I also want to burn something, for the photo competition.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 11:45:56
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I would need some tools to shoot something like this

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 11:46:14
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Maybe I can help.




[ This Message was edited by: jojosiscar on 2010-11-02 11:04 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 12:02:52
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Burning desire.

Jojo, great pics. Are you going to try something similar. flamethrower.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 12:16:58
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302


ceaser, if I can get myself one I will definitely try it.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 12:50:15
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

I see you guys have burning desire for shootout. Still i dont have any idea for it.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 12:53:19
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Jojo, is it 8.00 pm at your region?
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 12:56:49
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Yes, It's past 8PM here already. With the Elm, I do hope I can get a decent photo and like you I do not know where to begin. It will surely be a fiery competition this month.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:07:03
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Yes. This month we will set fire at the competition.

By the way, we have a festival of light - Diwali by this weekend. So i can shoot some fire as well.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:11:35
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

We only have a 2.5-hour time difference right Ceaser? Good for you that you have a festival coming with some fiery opportunities.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:25:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 474947504751 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home