Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 475047514752 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Jojo, yes we have 2.5 hours difference. Actually long ago, i had one friend from Philipines.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:38:52
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Likewise. Back in college (which was a loong time ago), my friends and I have a mutual friend from India who's an exchange student in our University. I actually forgot his name but he was older than us since he's taking his Masters back then. He even told me that Jojo is a girl's name back there?
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:45:59
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Not necessary. We have boy also with jojo name. In fact, i didnt hear any girl name jojo here.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:51:12
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Oh, that's good to hear. Now I'm not really sure if I even remember if he's really from India.
[ This Message was edited by: jojosiscar on 2010-11-02 12:59 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:53:41
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Kumusta? Jojo, marry mann?

She thought me these two words of greeting.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 13:58:35
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Kumusta is how are you. I do not get what he meant by merry mann though. Maybe it's "mabuti naman" which means I'm good or I'm fine.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 14:02:48
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Marry mann means i am fine. She told me so.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 14:05:24
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Aah. It's "mabuti naman" then which means I'm fine.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 14:10:24
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Oh thanks for the correction. Mabuti naman - Im fine.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-11-02 13:17 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 14:17:09
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Gtg Ceaser. Nice chatting with you. I'm going to hit the sack early tonight as I am on field work tomorrow and have to travel early.
[ This Message was edited by: jojosiscar on 2010-11-02 15:56 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 14:20:25
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 475047514752 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home