Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 475147524753 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hans? Jojo, you were chatting with Ceaser.


Good night, pal.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-11-02 13:23 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 14:22:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hello guys & gals aliens & animals I finished my first day back to work am knackered I found out what made me throw up yesterday. I forgot weather I took my metformin tablets which help my body make insulin so I ended up taking another one too many. My body reacted & I was sick
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 16:34:58
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302


On 2010-11-02 14:22:19, ceaser2008 wrote:
Hans? Jojo, you were chatting with Ceaser.


Good night, pal.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-11-02 13:23 ]



I woke up since my youngest son was worried about his new pet hamsters fighting so we have to separate them. Then I checked this post.

Sorry Hans I mean Ceaser . I will edit my post above.

Trying to get back to sleep now.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 16:56:19
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

@bono

Whoa! Isn't that dangerous? Taking so much of your meds will result in hypoglycemia right? Glad you're ok.
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 16:59:53
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Jojo, dont worry. Go to sleep now its midnight out there.

Hi

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 17:00:56
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,I know it is dangerous but for some reason I could not remember if I had taken my Metformin or not so I took another one resulting in bad sickness. I did read afterwards it can cause throwing up if too many taken but I am normally careful
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 17:17:25
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

TUT TUT Sean, be careful next time ok
its what to cook Dinnertime now
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 17:57:56
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I will,just glad I was not actually sick on the bus be like...... sorry love about your coat
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-02 18:47 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-02 19:46:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Sorry,I noticed @jdcwave here the other day who wanted to join & say hello. He is new so yes welcome
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 20:40:42
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Sure everyone is welcome
Miss. Are you cooking Bono's tablets?
Jojo. I'll teach those words to my daughter, her best friend is a phillipina. They moved to another town 2 years ago but there is not a single day she doesn't talk about her it's 200km far so they don't meet very often.
Bono. For a party you use other pills
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 22:43:15
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 475147524753 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home