Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 475247534754 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No,I don't do drugs Yes,it was Miss UK she put one too many of my tablets in my dinner last night & tried to drug me to take advantage
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 22:50:07
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Take advantage of a puking man? A desperate need of nursing?
--
Posted: 2010-11-02 23:20:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-02 23:21:43
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Stop it. Take a deep breath and you'll be fine.
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 00:00:12
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-03 00:03:16
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all.

--
Posted: 2010-11-03 08:47:47
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Goodmorning world. Have a nice day.
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 10:32:56
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Busy work day today
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 17:52:20
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Hey I have exciting news !
My mum just bought an iphone 4
But for me my pc isn't working
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 18:58:54
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I feel for your mom I no longer miss the iphone after the calls problem
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 19:43:31
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 475247534754 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home