Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 475347544755 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

You've changed your mind a lot about that phone i don't see any issues with it, its clearly very good. I would rather buy an android phone, you get more freedom
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 19:57:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,Android I have decided is still good.
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 20:05:39
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

is it?
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 22:01:40
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 22:25:39
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Ok
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 22:31:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

How was your late shift Hihi?
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 22:37:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Nothing special.
How about you, did you manage to keep your food inside
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 23:22:14
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,I am now making sure I take my tablets & do not forget if I have or not. Never done that before Been eating Papaya fruit today it's nice & is good for the tummy
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 23:25:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Wonder how Ceaser's dad is
--
Posted: 2010-11-03 23:38:17
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I hope he's fine.
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 00:06:04
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 475347544755 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home