>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
I am reading now came off my pc early
_________________

Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009:D

X8
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-03 23:32 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 00:18:00
Edit :
Quote
Sibilidowndown
Sibilidowndown
It's a rudeboy town
It's Kingston town
Sibilidowndown
Sibilidowndown
It's a rudeboy town
It's Kingston town
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 00:25:16
Edit :
Quote
Hi and bye
I am a very busy person who has a lot to study
I have written an essay with 10.000 words and it's still not finished. I want to go somewhere warm with naked girls, clear water, sand and lots of cocktails.
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 00:27:28
Edit :
Quote

Me too im of to
hmm Pills? don't blame me I didn't spike anything
Sean must of slept walk and spiked himself
Night N8
Ps Hans,
checkout the lyrics from my last post...
ALBOROSIE KINGSTON TOWN I know you like Reggae
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 00:31:54
Edit :
Quote
Hello and goodbye. Miss what was that?
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 00:34:00
Edit :
Quote
My affection with reggea is based on the early Ska-days, studio1, it was 1969 and even sooner. Brought to me by the british 2tone label in 1980.
Now it's big in Japan, mixed with punk and metal.
Did you know that the first skinheads were black
Rudeboy's out of jail!
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 00:50:33
Edit :
Quote
I only really like the ska sound of Madness not really into reggae myself though Bob Marley is good
_________________

Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009:D

X8
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-04 00:09 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 01:02:00
Edit :
Quote
Good morning all.
My dad is getting worse day by day.

Now he couldnt walk even three persons holding him and a walker.

Yesterday he couldnt control himself sitting on pot.

Two persons had to hold him while potting.
God pls help him.
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 07:12:28
Edit :
Quote
Sorry to hear that, Ceaser.
Wish you all the best.
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 08:51:44
Edit :
Quote
Just dropping by to say hi and good morning to all.
It is already night time in this part of the world and it has been a tiring day coming from a workshop in the office.
Ceaser, wishing you all the best as well and may God help your dad.
Regards.
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 12:12:59
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply