Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 475547564757 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ceaser wishing your dad all the best. I know exactly what you are going through mate take care. I gotta go cos am at work



_________________

Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009

X8
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-04 18:36 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-04 12:29:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Work work work
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 14:44:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What a day I have had. We had heavy rain which caused a blocked gutter at the hotel to over flow. As a result it spilled over into one of the bedrooms below room 337. Nobody knew as it was empty and the ceiling caved in it soaked the plaster so much for ages. It went through to another floor setting the alarms off. God it was chaos.

--
Posted: 2010-11-04 17:33:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

It`s pooring down over here too. Thought I saw a fish passing by my kitchen window
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 19:03:45
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah fish will fly It's stopped here now but it's going to be very cold & frosty by weekend
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 19:07:58
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Its pouring down everywhere but here
It sounds like a day to remember Sean, at least it wasn't boring
Sorry to hear that your dad is not well ceaser we're all wishing that he gets well soon
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 19:14:14
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah,I always end up with a Duty Manager shift from hell I was on duty back in 2005 when we had 2 seperate fires & the bomb scare in Birmingham Crazy it was we refunded thousands on guest bills Today though it was funny cos one member of staff Steve he was standing underneath the ceiling about to collapse. I could see it was about to go under a waterfall coming from a bedroom ceiling & I said Steve,ya better move it's gonna go. He just stood there perhaps he needed a shower. @rikken them fish were more than likely the salmon that jump
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-04 19:00 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-04 19:36:18
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

What's for dinner Rikken? Fresh fish
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 20:13:51
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

A free shower, he must be desperate
--
Posted: 2010-11-04 20:14:42
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-04 20:15:12
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 475547564757 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home