Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 475747584759 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hello hello, rain and wind but I'm inside
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 09:34:55
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Seems abit fishy in ere....
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 14:25:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Sniff, sniff poo what's that smell.......... Finished early for weekend as I work only till 1pm on freeky Friday's when I had my hours cut
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 14:56:59
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good evening bono.

Today i have a chance to play with x8. It is my brother-in-law's. I must say it is working like a fluid.
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 15:13:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What,it's actually like fluid?? How is you & your dad aswell?? X8 is nice phone don't ya think?? It feels & looks nice performs well & is not too small like the Mini phones & the gorgeous white finish too. I never used to like white phones but I do now Here's mine although camera is nothing amazing I still love it. BONOVOX ACTUALLY LIKES A PHONE
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-05 14:31 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-05 15:28:26
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

I am fine and my dad is same as yesterday.

What i mean by fluid is its working as smooth and flawlessly as a fluid. White looks really stunning. plus it is getting update to 2.1 from 1.6.
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 15:48:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I know what ya mean by fluid I was taking the piss. Well I hope he recovers. I don't know when this update is arriving but its fine as it is anyway
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 15:58:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Piss. Update is confirmed. Its a good news for everybody.

How are you?
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 16:06:20
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh where does it say update confirmed?? I thought it was only the x10 and the Mini phones?? Where did you hear?? I am fine sorry I stole your photo idea its not my best effort anyway. I will need a better camera on my phone
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-05 15:14 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-05 16:11:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

I heard this here on ESATO. I think yesterday. Check out android section. i got to go. Chat with you later.
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 16:25:05
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 475747584759 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home