>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Gosh just heard on the news a cement mixer lorry has come off a bridge & fell onto a train. The lorry driver still trapped just 4 people injured no one dead it's near Waterloo London.
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 17:53:55
Edit :
Quote
X8 update to 2.1 is scheduled end December. As a christmas gift
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 22:04:18
Edit :
Quote

Fantastic although it's no big deal. Do you think the update can shove in an auto focus & flash & bump it upto 5 megs
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 22:07:17
Edit :
Quote
Sure it can

all you need is a screwdriver and glue
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 22:12:58
Edit :
Quote

oh no not going to attempt that
--
Posted: 2010-11-05 22:18:38
Edit :
Quote
@bono
I first saw the pic you entered in this month's photo competition in the photos section. I just saw the thumbnail preview and did not open it. I thought those were speakers in a car audio set-up. I only realized that it's a pic of a stove when I saw it in the photo competition thread.
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 01:53:59
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 07:30:00
Edit :
Quote
How was bonfire night?
How was diwali?
Have a nice weekend
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 11:11:02
Edit :
Quote
Good morning hans and all.
Diwali is good here. You know people here in my city had fired crackers all night yesterday. Just similar to the video i posted few weeks ago. It was fun for all.
Today, i think i have captured my entry for the competition. I will see all pic on my pc screen and then decide which one to post. The pics are similar to that pic that hans showed earlier and hoped to captured like that.
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 11:20:57
Edit :
Quote
Hej Ceaser, i'm anxious to see your entry
Did your dad enjoy diwali too?
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 11:25:31
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply