Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 475947604761 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

He is totally bed-riden. And i think he has seen many diwalis' in his life that he is no longer enthu about it. But yes, he did see all the prayers and rituals we perform on this day. Tomorrow is our new year day. I will open my office in good time and then we will have a mini vacation. People would visit eachother and wish happy new year with gifts.

Surely you will see my entry very soon.
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 11:33:46
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Looking forward to see your photo entry ceaser i also took a picture of the fire, it was so hot it burnt my face
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 11:48:18
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Yesterday night i have visited my in-laws. It was really fun at the same time dangerous as well while returning home. The people were firing crackers with many bombs on the road. The roads was full of smokes and crackers. Like boom..boom..boom. We had to be very carefull.
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 11:49:37
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

What ? Burnt your face? Were you trying something different like putting fire in your mouth and snap.

I nearly got my K850i melt while taking pic. It was so hot that i took out the battery immediately. It was showing system temp. 44c and battery temp. 51c.
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 11:53:20
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Be careful Matt
A burning K850 would make a spectacular entry
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 12:17:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Afternoon all its a lovely sunny crispy fresh day outside a good day to feel alive

--
Posted: 2010-11-06 14:24:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Alive and kicking
Bye. Enjoy yourself.
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 15:08:19
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

Snow and cold wind
The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so . . . . . .
[ This Message was edited by: rikken on 2010-11-06 17:16 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-06 18:16:13
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

........delightful,but since we've no place to go,let it snow,let it snow,let it snow Ah,I love Christmas & I love snow, too
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 18:49:47
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hello people, how are you?
I was in the gym for 5 freaking hours. Can you believe it? I am beat! No no, I am half dead.
And only my trapezius hurt. Hmm, they need more exercise. This weekend is the best ever. I needed a school free two days Everything is going smooth, the clubs are OK. I shut the summer clubs until summer 2011 and the winter club:
Colosseum and 69 are open
How are you guys? everything OK?
Ceaser, how is your dad?
By the way, the weather here is delightful though it's 9 degrees celsius. It's refreshing

--
Posted: 2010-11-06 19:21:31
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 475947604761 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home