Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 476047614762 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Noc I am fine good to see your ok. But,5 hours in the gym?? Don't over do it I had a fit & healthy friend years back who used to do 4 hours per DAY in the gym which gave him heart attack He was fit & well just over did it
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 19:27:27
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I'm OK too pal don't worry too much about me. I usually stay in the gym for 2 hours which is the best time limit for my age and I don't feel too tense when doing two hours. Plus I do some small stuff like biceps, triceps and abs exercises with small wights Easy stuff for home
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 20:40:26
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh good. How is all the women in your life what's the latest??
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 20:57:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

You know me. I am not a relationships fan I like keeping it short. Nothing serious for now and my mom keeps asking what am I intending to do... and I just say, MOM I DO NOT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT! what should I say?
I thought I was going to be fasting this month but it seems I won't.
Not sure what i am planning myself. Sometimes before I go to sleep, I try to see myself in the future with wife and maybe two kids. I don't know, I just don't and it does not worry me. That's the scary part, I can't even imagine myself working or what will I work and where. I have always wanted to go abroad and maybe try my luck in the US or somewhere. I have always said: There is no place for me in Macedonia. We'll see

--
Posted: 2010-11-06 23:01:06
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I would not wanna live in the US it's too big & dangerous place for me. I am not a big fan of American culture
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 23:03:34
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Maybe in California or Miami and then I'll hit the Bahamas or Hawaii for the rest of my life.
Warm weather, clear warm water, girl, beaches and cocktails. I am gonna sleep in a house on the beach and I think that way I am gonna die happy or maybe not on a second thought... life is complicated, too complicated.
Do you think Utopia would be a fun place to live in?
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 23:38:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Utopia?? If only California,nah too many earthquakes
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 23:44:54
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I'll take the earthquakes on and the girls
I dunno know, it wouldn't be the same without my family or friends, you know, to move in another country and then comes all the paperworks, ahh
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 23:47:33
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

No,you would miss home I bet ya & it's so far away. Actually,earthquakes & girls good combination cos if the earth moves
--
Posted: 2010-11-06 23:49:28
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

yeah, i'd miss everybody.
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 00:07:29
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 476047614762 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home