Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 476147624763 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

Be careful what you wish for
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 00:16:56
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

If you have doubts about going far away, it won't work.
Don't worry about the future, with or without kids. Life goes as it comes. I was 33 when I had my first kid. Before that I wasn't ready for it, to busy enjoying myself
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 00:17:53
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Well,ok then I won't be careful on this wish. THE PERFECT MOBILE PHONE & THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-06 23:18 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-07 00:18:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

i really don't know what i want in life. i guess i just want to be happy as everyone else and i'll eventually settle down.
it's gonna be a while before that happens when hell freezes over
I dunno, i just haven't given it a serious thought. I know one thing for sure, I am going out now Time to party
See ya in 12-15 hours people
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 00:22:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Noc,just live your life don't think about or worry about things too much. If you just go & live your life things will just fall into place naturally if they are mean't to happen evening Mr.Hans how was your day?? EDIT: I have finally over taken Miss UK on number of posts EDIT: No I haven't
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-07 15:05 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-07 00:24:02
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Have a nice sunday
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 11:46:41
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

A nice sunday it is It's sunny and I am thinking of doing grilled chicken. Protein food only
Any suggestions people? I got a new electric grill last week and I am gonna try it out today
Looking forward to it like a little kid looking forward to open his Christmas present
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 12:05:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Morning people of the world its another lovely sunny day. But from tomorrow and all week its going to be cold wet and especially tomorrow gale force winds upto 60 mph. Hold onto your hats. That was Bono's daily weather forecast.
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 13:10:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Can't you predict warm and sunny weather? If we all believe in it, it may happen
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:11:42
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Ahead of me is a mighty rainy week. lucky me.
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:14:08
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 476147624763 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home