Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 476247634764 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Get your umbrella and dance through the rain
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:21:44
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I hate umbrellas I really do, I always forget I had one with me and I often lose them.
Plus, when the wind is strong they are not usable
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:25:47
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Some people can ride a bicycle with an umbrella, even when there is wind not me.
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:29:10
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good evening friends sorry about the weather Bono is not singing Beautiful Day today
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-07 20:31 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:30:35
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Thanks for that
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:34:31
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What?? Thanks for not singing Beautiful Day U2 track or thanks for the weather?? What ya been upto Hihihihihihihihihi??
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:37:12
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Read this story guys about a drunk outside Bono's house in Killiney south Dublin

www.u2station.com/news/archives/2007/07/why_it_is_never.php
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:47:30
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I had a lovely High-tea with my sister this afternoon (i had coffee)
Now i'm gonna bring my son to bed. Again
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:47:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ooh life is tough as a daddy
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 21:48:38
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I tested out the optimus voice search today, i wasn't prepared for what it came up with
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:30:52
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 476247634764 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home