Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 476347644765 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What did it say??
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:31:36
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Yes it isn't
They are both very sweet
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:32:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah Hans did you get my email??
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:32:51
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I tested it when i woke up and i didn't know what to say, so i tapped voice record and said: "Morning Rabbit" and it came up with results for PORNOGRAPHIC
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:36:10
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

things you can do with a carrot
Bono. I did.
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:39:21
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh my god well that's voice recognition for you. I once had a Nokia phone & it had a text message read out function on it for the blind. It made me laugh when my brother sent a message with swear words in it had a very almost German sounding electronic voice @hans things you can do with a carrot I posted a naughty joke today about Mick Hucknall of Simply Red
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-07 21:41 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:39:28
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Naughty boy
Swearing in German sounds awful.
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:50:55
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I won't say anything here as I may offend someone Anyway,right now I am freezing just put the heater on in my room Just not looking forward to the rush hour tomorrow with high winds & rain love to stay in nice warm bed
--
Posted: 2010-11-07 22:56:44
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

I got another week until I go back to work. Not looking forward to it at all. Beginning to hate it there.
Have just finished taking Rebecca to bed myself. Only so many episodes of Peppa Pig I can handle. Shes mad on it. We let he watch a few episodes on her pink dvd player while in bed and then it gets turned off and we hold hands until she goes to sleep. I then have to sneak out of the room. Good job i'm quite flexable as the sound from her stairgate is enough to wake her up.
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 00:20:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

bless her. It's like that when I baby sit sometimes Isobel want the same story read again & again So your not liking ya job no more??
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 00:32:42
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 476347644765 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home