>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
After 14 years there and now the way way we're getting treated its just gone to be an awful place to work atm. Only prob is theres no other work around here that pays what i'm on and no chance of moving anywhere either until things are sorted at home. I think I do need a change. I used to like working in car rental. Out driving most of the day but the hours were 8-6 monday to saturday and sometimes it was 1am before we finished depending on what needed doing/preparing for the next day. Plus they dont give you a contract so basically you can be sacked at anytime.
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 00:39:00
Edit :
Quote
Yeah I never signed a contract years ago and when they tried to change things we had no legs to stand on
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 00:53:00
Edit :
Quote
Good evening all.
We had a good time enjoying the Diwali.
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 11:55:17
Edit :
Quote
Oh what a miserable wet day it is. Just having my lunch now. Ceaser how is your dad??
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 13:52:00
Edit :
Quote
Only here to say hello. Back to monday routine
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 14:33:37
Edit :
Quote
Hello
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 19:05:55
Edit :
Quote
Hello there

I've had a very eventful and smelly day
Its freezing cold tonight ! :/
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 19:38:20
Edit :
Quote
Smelly day??
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 19:41:40
Edit :
Quote
Are you sure you want me to tell you?
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 19:47:13
Edit :
Quote
Yep
--
Posted: 2010-11-08 19:47:38
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply