Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 476747684769 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

it was like the chocolate river.on Charlie and the chocolate factory

--
Posted: 2010-11-08 23:45:19
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ooh well I bet it did not smell like chocolate
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 00:03:48
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

It didn't, it was repulsive hope they have cleaned it all up now, it was splattered on the seats ugh
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 00:33:14
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

On the seats surely they should not reopen till its totally clean
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 00:55:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

They are talking on the radio now about stores are open right now selling the new Call of Duty game. Not into that though games
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 01:10:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Yeah its call of duty black ops, it will be very very popular
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 01:26:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I cannot get to sleep some helicopter hovering over head I think its the police chasing someone. Not me
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 01:46:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I just woke up and I desperately need somebody to tell me it's friday! Please tell me it's friday, please!
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 12:22:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Its Tuesday
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 12:40:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

thank you veeeeeeeryyy much...
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 12:51:57
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 476747684769 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home