Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 476847694770 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Hullo all.

Sorry not been about ive been busy
I must take it easy not to get over stressed as I have
Been to, I keep getting pains in my chest I had High blood pressure
Some years ago.

My mom has just been diagnosed with it to.

Be online inabit my phone is almost dead on its heels lol
But ive managed to make it last from Saturday till today lol
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 15:12:45
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh blimey Miss sorry to hear that join the high blood pressure club I have it too I had hospital check up today
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-09 14:51 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-09 15:48:25
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hospitel thread again?
What if all you with high blood pressure go stand outside. Maybe the air will gain some pressure from you and we'll have sunny weather
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 16:28:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-09 16:46:44
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol well ive noticed if I drink cups and cups of black coffee that kickstarts it off.

now gunna reduce that and prob just have cup-a-soup or something prob
better in this weather anyway
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 17:24:41
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh yes caffeine does raise blood pressure
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 17:35:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

lol and I drink about 4 cups if that per evening

Sean do you know when the Inland Revenue are paying out the Mistakes?
I could do with a nice cheque for my Tax code is still Emergency BR my work are so idol at sorting it out to :/
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 17:38:56
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Not sure I will ask my dad later for you. Yes a nice cheque my inheritance is still nice and safe. Hey 4 cups of coffee per evening no wonder you never sleep
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 17:41:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

exactley ive been sleeping better now though I go bed early
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 17:58:16
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

A nice malted hot drink at night is nice like horlicks

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009:D
X8 Shakira
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-09 17:19 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-09 18:11:00
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 476847694770 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home