Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 477247734774 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Well,if your not using it I would cos it's 21mb
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 22:37:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Have you tried Firefox? also Beta
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 23:21:07
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Do they have Firefox for Android??
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-09 22:31 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-09 23:23:08
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

it seems to be crapy at the moment but it's worth a shot.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/mobile/
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2010-11-09 22:31 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-09 23:29:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I shall have a look EDIT: Am turning off pc now & logging on from bed cold tonight
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-09 22:32 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-09 23:31:06
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Sean,

Haven't seen the new Windows Mobile OS 7,
Yet but did own a Win Phone for a day it wasnt that bad
Really Did play with a hTC Windows phone in Bestbuy few months ago
It was alot better to

Heh im in Bed all nice in Cosy ment to be dead cold tomoz morning frosty so wrap up all
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 23:45:38
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I must be going mad I stood in the garden in the dark with my dressing gown on
--
Posted: 2010-11-09 23:55:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

You w00t...

Im falling asleep night All
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 00:40:23
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Do you use your iPod much Kerry? I'm looking forward to getting mine, I've found some in-ear headphones that i want to get too
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 00:50:24
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-10 00:50:24, mriley wrote:
I've found some in-ear headphones that i want to get too


Which one ? I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DTX 80 which sounds great
[ This Message was edited by: rikken on 2010-11-10 22:29 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-10 07:45:27
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 477247734774 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home