>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Good morning all.
I am fine.

Thank you guys for concern. I will definately inform you guys, if anything happen.
I saw one htc hd, yesterday. Didnt have chance to put my hands on it but it looks very slim and the guy who had it, was typing like a .....

His fingers were moving so fast that i doubted if he actually got everything up on the screen.
Bono, can you share the link from where you get your pc desktop wallpapers? I see you are using AVG antivirus. Is it good? I am using latest Avast.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 07:49:37
Edit :
Quote
Ceaser glad to hear from you. The desktop wallpapers I get are from Interfacelift.com and there is loads plus it automatically recognises your screen res. As for AVG I have never had any problems with it and no virus. Guys and gals I got some news. After long periods of my health and many times sick plus the job I am doing causing more stress the company are offering me a redundancy plan. I take £££ or be forced out another way in other words the sack. So am taking the offer. I been there too long its become stale too stressful and I need to find a more suitable job. I shall be going in a month. That place will end up being the death of me

my boss was very kind about it all. I must need a new start.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-10 10:19 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 10:57:00
Edit :
Quote
hey its..... i dont know what to say... whether it is a good news or bad news but its all up to you how you take it. you choose to have MONEY for job. NOW its your new fresh start. BEST OF LUCK MATE.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 12:30:45
Edit :
Quote
I shall be fine mate and I would not take this lightly. Been stressed so unhappy for so long its affecting my work my health. On top of this we are skeleton staffed all the time they expect same level of service and commitment with no staff. Many times we can have 150 check outs in the morning and one staff member to cover. I remember the days we had 5 receptionist on each shift. On top of that there is other stuff to deal with I just cannot cope there no more. I need a job with less stress and job satisfaction plus a place where you are appreciated. I have a million and one things I have to do in that hotel. And all for poor pay
_________________

Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-10 14:29 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 14:19:00
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 15:07:59
Edit :
Quote
Hello

I already have an interview next week

I just gotta get outta there. My day consists of 2 meetings

department & morning briefings,checking in & out guests,dealing with bookings & answering the phones,dealing with any complaints on my shift,dealing with guest bills,cash handling,credit cards,stock taking in the department,dealing with any problems on duty & fire alarms,training & making sure my staff on Concierge are doing what they should & not skiving

rotas,dealing with masses of guests luggage,fire walk around at end of shifts,making sure core standards are being implemented everyday, etc etc..................the list goes on. Years ago I could cope cos we had loads of staff but now it's a nightmare & as a result we get constant complaints losing money as another result. Ya just cannot win & with my health it's making me worse. I used to thrive on a little stress but now it's making me ill

Ya get shifts where your by yourself on Reception & it's wrong against health & safety. When I cover Duty Manager shifts I cannot be stuck behind the desk I have to be able to move about the building. You cannot even take a piss when your on your own I could do it behind the desk

We have other departments ringing down saying they need help but we cannot cos we are short staffed. As a result Conference & Banqueting gets complaints in daily meetings

I CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! You moan till your blue in the face but they do not care but now I am having my way out I am taking the pay off to leave what they offered before.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-10 14:34 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 15:28:27
Edit :
Quote
At least you won't get bored at work
I hope they pay'd big money for you leaving. It would be great if you found something new quick.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 17:16:15
Edit :
Quote
Well its what they offered before when I chose pay cut or redundant. I am now taking this I am her to find out how much but I been there eleven years.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 18:23:00
Edit :
Quote
Big money for leaving the job, Aamin.
I'll pray that you get the job of your choice.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 19:15:10
Edit :
Quote
I will

cheers. Even my doctor has advised me on this

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-10 18:20 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 19:17:43
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply