Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 477547764777 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Mix up Brum are you for real as if I wanna waste time on that

I reset my pc back to factory and I lost everything
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 22:30:40
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh no you're not having much luck with that pc are you?? I had probelms with the same model remember I got one but I returned it & got my Acer is fantastic
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 22:32:39
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

PC ? What's that? Reset?
I used a windows computer today I went crazy in 5 minutes.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 22:38:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

A friend of mine got an Apple Mac last week at work & it broke in a week
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 22:43:10
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

its down to me I guess what I put on here I don't scan it and I should!
I discovered that new Windows 7 pcs don't come with a Recovery disc but the Reset is on a partition

HP were very good and told me what to do, they even emailed me back cos i didn't respond to there email
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:00:04
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Service still exists
Sorry for him. Even if it was a £2.50 mp3player it shouldn't break in a week.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:08:17
Edit : Quote

number1 Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-10 23:00:04, Miss UK wrote:
its down to me I guess what I put on here I don't scan it and I should!
I discovered that new Windows 7 pcs don't come with a Recovery disc but the Reset is on a partition



My hp laptop had a recovery partition and software to burn it to blank dvd, so i put mine on disk and deleted the partition.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:09:49
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-10 23:09:49, number1 wrote:

On 2010-11-10 23:00:04, Miss UK wrote:
its down to me I guess what I put on here I don't scan it and I should!
I discovered that new Windows 7 pcs don't come with a Recovery disc but the Reset is on a partition



My hp laptop had a recovery partition and software to burn it to blank dvd, so i put mine on disk and deleted the partition.



lol the HP PC Dock was it?
theres alot of HP crap on my Desktop some Analyst thing that keeps coming up asking me to backup to disc,
I bought some DVDs the other day so i will back it up in theory

ive got Norton 360backup on it to atm some trial,
prob the worst antivirus ive used tbh!!!!!!

it keeps scanning every site and doesn't open it till its done so flaming annoyin!!!!
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:17:56
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I got full paid AVG & never ever had a single issue it's quiet efficient & you never know it's there. Never had any virus at all.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:29:38
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

AVG Free works like charm
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:32:26
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 477547764777 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home