Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 477647774778 ... 551255135514>

number1 Posts: > 500

My hp laptop was full of crap-ware aswell, some of it didn't even unstall properly, if you want to unstall any of it especially norton use Revo Uninstaller to make sure it's all gone. i use Avira antivir free it's the only av that doesn't rape system resources.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:35:02
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes I swear by it
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:35:15
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

@rikken
I want to get the Monster Lil Jamz in ear headphones, have you heard of them?
Gold much with finding a new job Sean change is good, are your plans of getting your own place working out?
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:36:05
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Thanks. Well,my own place not as yet but working on it I need that new job first.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:38:21
Edit : Quote

number1 Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-10 23:36:05, mriley wrote:
@rikken
I want to get the Monster Lil Jamz in ear headphones, have you heard of them?



I got the soundmagic PL11 , they sound great for £20.
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:42:53
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I removed alot of crap of it that i didn't use, it had a link to eBay on the desktop lol
it has a magic desktop thing on it whic=h I will also remove im not intrested in harry freakin' potter crap

this norton is bloody crap though........

kaspersky is ment to one of the better ones has anyone used that?
I liked Avast but it went pete tong on my pc, then installing Norton that found a virus
with one of my programs so I had to wipe everything!
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:48:42
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

There is too much choice, the Monster ones are expensive at £70
i think ill get these more expensive ones as a Christmas present, its just around the corner
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:50:55
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Why don't you just download AVG Free for now it will save alot of hassle. I have paid version but the free is just as good I used it for yonks now & it creates no problems & quietly scans away. Kaspersky I found slowed my pc & was not user friendly to use hated it
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:51:21
Edit : Quote

number1 Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-10 23:48:42, Miss UK wrote:
I removed alot of crap of it that i didn't use, it had a link to eBay on the desktop lol
it has a magic desktop thing on it whic=h I will also remove im not intrested in harry freakin' potter crap

this norton is bloody crap though........

kaspersky is ment to one of the better ones has anyone used that?
I liked Avast but it went pete tong on my pc, then installing Norton that found a virus
with one of my programs so I had to wipe everything!



magic desktop is what doesn't unistall properly it leaves behind a background service (alt , ctrl , del to see it) remove it with revo ,
I'd recommend avira antivir free , All av's are tested here http://www.av-comparatives.org/comparativesreviews/main-tests .
--
Posted: 2010-11-10 23:56:36
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Matt look at I WantIT headphones I bought some
like the ones you posted from work that are worth £39.99 I got them for a fiver and they sound wicked!!!!!!!

I used them with my old iPod and they rocked the boat!!!!!
haven't tested them in the new iPod, im using the shitty shabby white ones that came free with that!
they sound crap to start with but as time goes on they break the mould lol

Number 1, yeah I will do that then not tonight though time for bed ina sec gottabe up early!
ive used AVG on a old laptop I used to have it was ok free edition, it seems pretty light compared to other Antivirus software
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 00:14:28
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 477647774778 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home