Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 477747784779 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Right imma be of to bed Whoopie "New series of Misfits on 10pm tomorrow E4"
don't forget folksys (Well Brit folk Sorry Hans, Ceasar and the other Bloke )
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 00:21:25
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Hello all.

I have the latest avast 5.0.677 pro version. Running smooth. Previously i had 4.8 free version with regular update but was not capable of removing virus. When i installed this latest avast, it removed 15+ viruses from the old directories that were scanned previously.


Miss uk,
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-11-11 11:24 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-11 12:18:26
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Sounds like you are enjoying your computer ceaser



--
Posted: 2010-11-11 12:25:28
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Afternoon chaps am on me lunch now. Its extremely windy today and its going to get stronger tonight they said. Hold onto your hair Matt. Hello Ceaser how is things??

_________________
Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009:D
X8 Shakira
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-11 15:19 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-11 12:54:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

OK guys scary thing just happened. Just got on my bus coming home when all of a sudden this huge gust of wind from the strong winds we are having today made the bus sway. We were at traffic lights and then this whoosh sound and it swayed. Everyone had a kind of nervous laugh about them including myself
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 16:18:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's getting worse here too.
We have the Dutch version of trick or treat today. Poor kids, they'll get blown away
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 16:40:54
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hold onto your hair hihi be careful out there. This is all typical autumn Atlantic weather. It would get even stronger winds where land is flat where you are
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 17:40:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-10 23:36:05, mriley wrote:
@rikken
I want to get the Monster Lil Jamz in ear headphones, have you heard of them?


I used to have a pair. They did not fit my ears properly and the sound was not,imo, in proportion to the price. Nice building quality tho`
I prefer the sound of Beyerdynamic, Sony, Denon and Sennheiser
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 18:05:07
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I have a pair of Beyerdynamic Galactic hifi headphones and they have lasted me years for £40 they sound solid. They are always highly rated too. Sony make poor headphones imo I had 2 different pairs of their hifi headphones once and both had distorted bass in left ear.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-11 17:35 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-11 18:17:00
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

I have never owned any Sony headphones so I can`t comment on their sound but I like some of their iem`s
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 20:32:40
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 477747784779 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home