Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 477847794780 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

For my phone I use the delivered MH100. At home I never use a headphone. I had a great sennheisser but when I found it back a few weeks ago it was completely dried out.
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 21:27:38
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Your headphones were dried out?? I use my big headphones on pc at night so not to wake anyone
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-11 20:59 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-11 21:46:34
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I kept them in the attic, all the foam was hard and fell apart when I touched it. I had 2 guitars there and they got damaged also. Not a real problem as they could not be played anyway but it's a shame.
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:00:01
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah I see My brother has loads of records in his attic from the 80s
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:09:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Whoooopiee!!!
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:11:13
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Matt is excited what is it????
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:15:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

My PC is working again
There's 4420 new posts thank god its working, i cant use the phone all the time with opera mini
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:18:57
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Goldberg ??
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:19:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good news yeah browsing all the time on mobile gets tiring.
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:20:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

especially when you dont have pinch and zoom
aah i love this
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:20:53
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 477847794780 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home