>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
I adore Opera mini but I have zoom
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:24:54
Edit :
Quote
My x8 has double tap zoom
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:41:13
Edit :
Quote
oh shit all hell just broke lose, I'm panickimg.
The electricity.... omg its fixed
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:44:02
Edit :
Quote
One tab is enough for the mighty Aino
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:44:51
Edit :
Quote
Matt is it the wind that done it

it's rattling our fence here
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:47:25
Edit :
Quote
omg that was scary

all is fixed now Im back on my computer , i had to check for burgulars with my C901 torch
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:49:22
Edit :
Quote
Was it a power cut?? I never forget back in the 1980's we used to get them all the time with the miners strike.
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:52:00
Edit :
Quote
I was playing a game on my computer and then all of a sudden ALL the lights went out on the streets

All the house alarms were going off, no lights were working, my parents are away and im home alone,
panick!!
then 5 minutes later it all returns to normal, i can still hear the house alarms though
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:52:54
Edit :
Quote
Sounds like a power surge to me. Must be the weather

Hope you got surge protected sockets for your pc??
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:55:20
Edit :
Quote
no my pc went dead and i thought burglars had cut the power wire outside the house cos they did that before
--
Posted: 2010-11-11 22:57:09
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply