>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
yer it was fairly pointless, u know things sometimes just build up and u need to explode gets it all in the air as old batesie say's.
Im gonna buy me some web space from nick
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 10:50:16
Edit :
Quote
I just got back from the dentist! had 2 fillings.

I cant feel half my tongue or my top lip. ARGGHHHH
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 10:52:15
Edit :
Quote
lol i love that punch yourself, PUNCH YOURSELF!
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 10:56:00
Edit :
Quote
are u going to live abroard batesie ?
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 11:01:56
Edit :
Quote
i bought sum from nick to as his deal was way better than the one currently on

thanks nicko
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 11:10:43
Edit :
Quote
i feel we are almost a family now mummy copperfield daddy fatreg there three sons batesie, Nick and Max and there annoying homeless step brother from fatregs previous marriage djcreamz
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 11:16:26
Edit :
Quote
LOL

, does feel like dat don't it
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 11:22:39
Edit :
Quote
Quote:
On 2005-05-24 10:52:15, jcwhite_uk wrote:
I just got back from the dentist! had 2 fillings.

I cant feel half my tongue or my top lip. ARGGHHHH
I have complete sympathy for you mate, had 2 crowns, root canal last year and i'm still emotionally scarred from it....
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 11:25:40
Edit :
Quote
are u going to live abroard mate ?
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 11:29:42
Edit :
Quote
daddy fatreg!
if thats how you look at it kids thats fine by me!
and mummy miss c!
ooh i am a lucky lucky boy!
now are we all today??
work is dead AGAIN!
getting me a K750i today!

YEEEEEHAAAAAA
fatreg
--
Posted: 2005-05-24 11:31:55
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply