>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Yes sorry I do

but if you press control & scroll your mouse wheel it zooms in

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-12 14:29 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 15:28:30
Edit :
Quote
so i am not alone...
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 15:35:26
Edit :
Quote
You mean like this.... but the pixels are torn apart...

.
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 15:38:48
Edit :
Quote
man... uploading pics from pc is really esay and fast. After a long time i have uploaded many pics from pc.
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 15:54:28
Edit :
Quote

Yes,like that. Just got home am cold

I was kind to a lady on the bus coming home,I helped her off the step from the bus she was old you see

That's my deed for the day

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-12 15:57 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 16:25:51
Edit :
Quote
How kind
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 16:54:40
Edit :
Quote
Actually,it's in your nature how you are brought up & also the hotel environment I work in you naturally let ladies go before you,open doors for them etc......

though sometimes 9 times outta 10

a bad day makes you bite your tongue & not want to be polite to some people

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-12 16:00 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 16:58:49
Edit :
Quote
"Hello, it's kindness day. Can I punch you on the nose?"
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 17:08:32
Edit :
Quote

Yeah,if we had a national slag everyone off day you could say to me Sean,that photo you just uploaded it's shit
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 17:10:18
Edit :
Quote
Morning all
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 17:49:52
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply