Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 478447854786 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Morning?? You just woke up?? I think cos the light went out you still thought it was night in your house
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 18:23:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

i slept through an entire school day
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 18:39:27
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What?? Ya wagged it??
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 19:16:35
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hans, I like your saying! I think I'll use it sometime
Matt, nice dude! It happens to me sometimes I can't help it, I am tired and I just wake up and the time is well go home time
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 19:16:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah,I forgot Noc likes a fight sometimes as long as you put the words it's kindness day compliment him then punch his nose & it's fine How ya doin' Noc??
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 19:23:08
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

You're welcome Noc but not on my nose
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 21:33:06
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Evening Hihi Have you been kind to the wife today??
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 21:49:46
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I'm always kind to her, I wouldn't dare not to
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 22:05:02
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah,yes indeed you'd be sleeping on the lawn otherwise like Matt does
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 22:21:31
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

It's kindness day i'll be sleeping on the sofa
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 23:18:25
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 478447854786 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home