Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 478547864787 ... 551255135514>

Domecot Posts: 468

I am never getting married. You know what's my worst nightmare? Sour throat and a cold! That's my worst nightmare and I currently have a sour throat
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 23:31:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

oh no
--
Posted: 2010-11-12 23:32:05
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Eat lots of sugar. That helps
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:04:01
Edit : Quote

mrao Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2010-11-12 23:31:48, Domecot wrote:
I am never getting married. You know what\\\\\\'s my worst nightmare? Sour throat and a cold! That\\\\\\'s my worst nightmare and I currently have a sour throat


It appears the cold isn't too far away
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:06:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Just around the corner.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:09:52
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Like a running nose where does it go
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:12:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

That depends on how much it trained
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:17:14
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

oooa L:D
running nose hihih

[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-11-12 23:18 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:17:26
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ice cream is nice on a sore throat
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:17:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

way ahead of you bono I am tired, i was in the gym today as well as school but there is a great party tonight in Metropolis Arena Over 20.000 people will go and you know I have to go
Yet, I just want to sleep. Dunno why, maybe I am a bit depressed lately.
What's new people?
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:25:07
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 478547864787 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home