Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 478647874788 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

New? The night is new.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:28:37
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Nooooo don't be depressed Noc
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:29:17
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

na-ah hihi the night is young, waiting to see something new, new stories to be made, new music to be heard.
Dunno Sean, I am kind of not me I just want to stay home and sleep. maybe it's not depression, then again maybe it is. I dunno, I am just sitting, looking at the TV and my mind is blank. I am lazy, I am even too lazy to type this
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:36:17
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Noc. First thing to do is to turn the tv off. That should solve at least halve your depression.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:47:04
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah tv makes you depressed
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:48:43
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

I am not watching or following anything. it's on because I hate the silence! It scares me, it does
My mind is blank, I am just staring at it not being aware of what's showing
Anyway, guys, I am off. Maybe I'll raise my mood up a bit.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:52:21
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Just think of Scarlett Johanson & you'll be fine
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 00:58:51
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I'm tired
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 04:57:36
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all.

Matt, tired of what? For sleeping whole day or for being up all night?
Noc, sometimes happens when your mind go blank. Best why is to get some sleep or go out in nature and sit calmly.

So guys how kind you were yesterday? I had no chance of being kind as my wife had gone to in-laws for 5 days.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-11-13 04:18 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-13 05:12:45
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

This is matt, right now as he is online but is on the (sleeping)line.



What should i say? Face on the keyboard or keyboard on the face!!!
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-11-13 04:31 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-13 05:24:26
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 478647874788 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home