Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 478747884789 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

Sleeping is tiring
I'm going to get some sleep now, have a good day ceaser
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 05:44:03
Edit : Quote

mrjulius Posts: > 500

you have a night and i have the day goof afternoon to all
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 06:39:06
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Call it dead or sleepy Face Book
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 08:21:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-13 11:18:43
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

dead or sleepy facebook
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 12:33:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Or dead and sleepy face on keyboard. Folks I just got a HTC Desire HD on contract. Hear that on contract I am forced to stay with it
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 12:35:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

another new phone .... but dont ditch
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 12:39:10
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

I thought you were a anti HTC
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 12:39:12
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Used to be like the iphone
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 12:43:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I feel sorry for your X8
You had it pretty long
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 15:57:47
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 478747884789 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home