Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 478947904791 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Wildvox is a good name. Hihihaino.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 19:55:16
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

What's the female name for the k850i?? We can use it on Ceasers name
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 19:58:47
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Sophia, unless etc.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 20:39:45
Edit : Quote

Rookwise Posts: > 500

Bonsire, Devox, H-vox, Oxire, Asshovox (first four letters are manufactures of phones Seans owned.
Just a few quickies of the top of my head

_________________



A-Z OTT
[ This Message was edited by: Rookwise on 2010-11-13 21:38 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-13 22:37:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

YEAH Voxire
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 22:43:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah good ones Rookwise liked them especially Bonosire
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:11:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Congratulations DesireVox Im jealous
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:20:14
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

DesireVox I like that
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:22:02
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Wow, DesireVox, congratulations on your Desire HD! Please post pics taken by it. I read good reviews on it's camera.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:29:15
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

This is 2 pics by it but the bad news is I think the camera has a software issue which should be fixed soon. The pics are clear but left hand side is blurry as you may see. But otherwise it's beautiful phone to use. Listen,I am stuck with it now cos I am in a long contract plus I insured it & T Mobile even through Carphonewarehouse does not do returns Going to try & play with the cam bit more as there is soooooooooo many features to play with
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:36:38
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 478947904791 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home