Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479047914792 ... 551255135514>

jms2367 Posts: 302

Guess the blurry side is a result of it's focusing algorithm?

Now you have two robots in your possession. X-Desire!
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:41:58
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Ooh thats a camera issue right der dat is there's ur problem
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:48:22
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

GSM Arena review said the same thing with the blurry left side
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-13 22:53 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:52:36
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Oops, It's the Desire Z then which has the better camera even though it's only 5Mp.
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:56:18
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah it's a shame as the middle to right side looks sharp. The Desire Z I read GSM Arena review yesterday they said the hinge is loose when open Anyway,that's life
--
Posted: 2010-11-13 23:57:52
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Yeah, when I was reading the Desire Z's review I was also reading the forum hence I thought you got that one instead. Hope HTC will fix the camera issue soon since I do not want to rub it in further but as you said, you're stuck with the phone for a long time.
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:02:30
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

nah mostly I use camera on my phone for fun not serious photography I am sure it should be fixed I can live with it
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:04:20
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Yeah, knowing you from the forums, bet together with your Desire HD, you will be getting another phone soon to add to the myriads of phones you used.
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:10:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I won't go too mad now & going to be sensible with my inheritance money
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:13:28
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

I am always on the look out on what your new sig will be.
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:17:51
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479047914792 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home