Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479147924793 ... 551255135514>

jms2367 Posts: 302

Is this purple fringing?
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:22:13
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Cannot see it no I know what you mean in the high contrast areas but you cannot see it. Nice detailed pic
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:24:35
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Isn't that purple fringing in the high contrast area?
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:27:06
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I think maybe but it's hard to tell cos it's not really very prominent
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:31:14
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302


--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:33:02
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Feel knackered today had a sleep earlier cos when I came back from town with my phone had such a banging headache Feel ok now though. Guess I hate the crowds in the shops
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 00:35:51
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Strange pic jojo
What do you think of Elm?
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 01:59:12
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

Matt, It's an overall nice little phone. I have some issues now and then with the quality of calls. I tuned off the noise shield and clear voice as I don't think it helps much as when I was calling my wife in a noisy environment, she cannot understand what I was saying. Wish the camera had been better in low light but this little fella has brought me back to mobile photography for fun. Do you still have the Elm?
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 02:13:31
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I do
I have c901, elm and Optimus GT450
Elm's and C901 are very similiar, now i use the Optimus as my main phone
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 02:22:45
Edit : Quote

jms2367 Posts: 302

I am just waiting for Android to have a direct sync feature with Outlook before buying it. I read that the Optimus One is a great mid range Android phone already with 2.2 out of the box. Do you actually carry 3 phones with you? I usually carry 2 phones with me. The Elm for text and calls and the Omnia to keep me organized and also as my smartphone (or should it be dumb smartphone as the debate goes in the other thread).
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 02:28:20
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479147924793 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home