Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479247934794 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

I also carry 2 phones around with me and I switch the sim cards around a lot
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 02:43:59
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

i dont think Elm has much purple fringing but it over sharpens its pics a lot
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 03:01:50
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Morning folks have got Goldfrapp concert tonight so will be looking forward to that. Not just great music but the lead singer is sexy too
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 11:24:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Enjoy it.
I think i'm gonna visit the beach later. Let the wind blow around my head
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 13:06:19
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500

He walked on the beach with the wind in his hair,
Than came a storm
now he's up in the air
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 13:16:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

hihi already has wild hair so it will be wilder later. Enjoy the beach wish I was going to the beach enjoying autumn fresh air.
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 13:34:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Change of plans due to the weather
We're going nowhere, it won't stop raining.
Bono. Should we all desire a HD ?
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 15:32:49
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

If it's HD Hihi vision yes Rain,well we got the opposite for a change it's cold but with hazy sunshine
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-14 15:22 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-14 16:21:18
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Lucky you I can't even remember what the sun looks like
@Rikken. Storm is always dangerous for me. I get easily blown away
--
Posted: 2010-11-14 16:59:22
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes,& with flat lands in Holland there is no hills to stand away from the wind I am cold now & waiting patiently for tonight's gig Miss sexy Alison Goldfrapp funny name really but a great pop band She get quite naughty on stage sometimes
their biggest hit www.youtube.com/watch?v=uco-2V4ytYQ
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-14 16:09 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-14 17:05:14
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479247934794 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home