>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic

Am back now but it's taking ages to upload my brothers pics so won't post any till tomorrow. Not too many posting though. Such a great act live & she looked sexy

Oh & the support act what a load of shit it was just some crap DJ on his decks. Every track just rolled into the next sounding the same everyone started yawning & booing

And. Further down the que of people before going in there was a petite blonde girl with her friend eyeing the hell outta me

She really gave me the eye & smiling winking my heart was racing she was stunning!!!!!!! I then waited till we got inside I lost her

What a missed opportunity honestly she was stunning & eyeing me up

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-14 23:27 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:27:00
Edit :
Quote
Waiting for tomorrow
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:35:06
Edit :
Quote
Tomorrow?? This was the only photo I got of her before I was told off by security

She was shaking her hair

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-14 23:41 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:36:34
Edit :
Quote
Your pics
So you've seen a great show?
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:40:09
Edit :
Quote
Oh sorry

not with it

Yes,wonderful another gig to my years of long lists

Madness next December 11th
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:42:44
Edit :
Quote
Close your eyes and relive the concert

i'm off to bed
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:46:54
Edit :
Quote
Me too in a min i'm jiggered
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:48:30
Edit :
Quote
Goodnight
For you too Matt
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:50:00
Edit :
Quote
The concert looks good, you should have used GPS to find the girl
I'm already.in bed hans

I've only had 6 hours awake time
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-11-14 23:53 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 00:51:40
Edit :
Quote
Bet Matt has just slept half the time his parents have been away.
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 02:00:00
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply