Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479547964797 ... 551255135514>

mriley Posts: > 500

you're right there now i will be up all night sleeping all day
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 02:16:12
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh gosh as long as you don't start having conversations with yourself in the threads Matt debates with himself
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 02:23:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

no I'm not that bad yet
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 02:32:17
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-14 23:07:36, hihihans wrote:
Goodmorning Matt
Do you have some exciting news? I had the most boring sunday this year. Nothing happened.



hmm im not matty,
but ok heres some news "Wagner" is still in X Factor
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 02:46:48
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

You might be you just don't know it yet
I think I'm gonna order my ipod touch 4g so i get it in time for Christmas
I've been downloading free music all day so I'm prepared to use my ipod straight away, but I've never used itunes
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 02:56:16
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

iTunes is easy to use matty

is there still a shortage of iPods then? hence the order online?
or have you spotted it cheaper
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 02:57:53
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I've spotted it cheaper on amazon , 220 for the 32 gig i think, do you use your ipod much? I'm gonna buy some new earphones for them cos apparently the apple ones are crap lol
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 03:01:39
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Thats not bad Price if you wait even longer it may come
down more especially after Xmas too

I use my iPod once or twice a week for (Bus use lol )
ive not charged it up since i bought it belive it or not it's on quater battery
atm but its a defo better battery in this one then the old 2G
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 03:14:29
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

The free headphones are tinny to start with but after a while they do break in and become better
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 03:19:18
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Its annoying how easy the chrome back gets scratched. Do you need to create an itunes account or do you sync the ipod to a pc instead? i need a big list of popular artists so i can download more tunes
Have ya done anymore mixes recently?
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 03:21:43
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479547964797 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home