Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479647974798 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Ive not scratched mine, my Pod lives in it's Mofi..
buy one for yours there only a fiver plus it cleans the fingerprints of it to

ive updated a few trance albums on my Pc and doing a Trance mix so to speak
will do bit by bit, atm the cold is really putting me off so im gunna get in bed with my Hottie bottle

im peeved of that my PC got a virus and i had to re-install Windows 7 such a bummer GRRR!

I didn't have any DVDs to back up my pc neither at the time so I had to go and wipe everything
aren't you tired?

I assumed it was only me upto all hours most nights on here
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 03:36:49
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Opera mini keeps crashing on me
Do they sell those mofi cases on amazon? I think ill get one they sound good and pretty cheap too.
Pcs are a nightmare, mine has only just started to work again after being in a coma for weeks not starting up
I'm not tired today j woke up at 5pm so that's probably why I'm up in 4 hours but cant sleep
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 03:49:16
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

you woke up at 5pm?

Yeah I think Amazon do them,
if not defo eBay

Pcs are proper crap for getting probs it's known fact XP though it was one utter horror show
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 03:54:26
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Yeah i think its a personal best for me
i was really confused when i woke up cos it was dark outside so i thought it was the middle of the night so i tried to go back to sleep, but i couldnt, then i checked the time on my watch and realized what id done ive not seen daylight in a long time
Are you still working at virgin?
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 04:02:15
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Im in my bed now have looked outside?
Cars are all white lol...

Myphone has some freezing temp on it !

Lol I think ive done that before slept all day and woken
Up thinking wtf I think it was when I was ill tho.

Virgin?

I work for currys still there hoping to get a call of boss
About more hours this week to.

Also hope I get a interview for this job ive applied for
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 04:23:39
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

have you got work tomorrow too?
What's the new job yours applying for? sounds exciting

--
Posted: 2010-11-15 04:32:44
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Neh im not at work later...
Thankgod ...

The job is working for ina phoneshop but wont say much
Till I get any word back on it...

Right im gunna grab 40winkyz..

You shud to Matty lol maybe just 20 for you haha

Night abit
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 05:26:56
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning guys.

I think there are two night owls lives here. They are Matt and Miss.

Bono, guess you had very good concert.. Definitely you have missed chance by loosing that girl who was giving you looks. You could have gone after her.

hans, i had also very bad Sunday. From morning there was no net connection. so i tried installing and uninstalling one nero 10 multimedia suite platinum hd software which was downloaded from net on saturday. The software is good but the serials are not working, keep asking me to register. In the evening, i went to my in-laws to visit my wife and daughter. Then we went out in Garden. At night i saw Avatar movie for the first time, got it from my friend. It is a good movie but i havent seen it full. I stopped it because it was too late.


--
Posted: 2010-11-15 07:10:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

NO NEED TO SHOUT I CAN HEAR YA KNOW I AIN'T BLOODY DEAF Sorry was just saying that cos of last nights gig am tone deaf but I did make the mistake of sitting twenty feet from the giant speakers My left ear is more deaf than the right side cos of where speakers were. Heard a rude song last night before the gig started it was just playing as they were setting up the stage. The woman was singing Shake Ya Tits Everyone was laughing it just sounded funny. Anyway rip off taxi last night he went around the long route coming home charged ten quid when we normally pay five disgusted. I am gutted I lost that gorgeous girl last night giving me the eye really really nice she was and she just would not stop smiling at me either that or she thought I looked funny
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 11:28:00
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

Hey everyone
I am using that new social browser RockMelt, it has it's pros and cons...
Sean, was the girl hot? I bet she was! You should of strike up a conversation or something.
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 22:08:25
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479647974798 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home