Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479747984799 ... 551255135514>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes she was very petite & blonde very cute. But ya just know when someone is giving you that smile & the eye & it makes you get butterflies but I lost her Very pretty she was. It's odd cos in the past I have had petite blondes before give me the eye must be something about petite blondes that like me
--
Posted: 2010-11-15 22:11:49
Edit : Quote

rikken Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-15 22:11:49, Bonovox wrote:
must be something about petite blondes that like me


It`s called Desire
[ This Message was edited by: rikken on 2010-11-15 22:00 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-15 22:58:44
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-15 23:09:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

I've put loads of songs on my optimus, no need for YouTube
These headphones are rubbish for music
[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-11-16 00:05 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:04:15
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Seans Tone deaf ?

you wont be wanting to hear anything of me then
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:09:29
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

You're on early
Did you watch imma celeb? i couldn't stop laughing at that woman she fainted twice and was crawling along the bridge on the way there and back
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:12:27
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Ive been online since 10pm tonight,
just been finding traxx for my new mix which is gunnabe "Tech Trance"

I didn't watch it tonight,

I watched "The Worlds Strictest Parents" such a laugh that is
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:16:01
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

These headphones are really terrible
You missed a great episode, watch the bush trial on itv player its one of the best ones
New mix? sounds fun I've always wanted to mix my fav tracks but i know it would just sound awful
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:23:48
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Gillian McKieth she is a health doctor. I watched that and I love it. Ant and Dec crack me up they are so silly. Just downloaded beautiful live wallpaper for my phone animated fish tank and an animated snow scene.
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:31:00
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

yeah the hd has adobe flash player
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:33:46
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479747984799 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home