Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479847994800 ... 551255135514>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Headphones? those the LG ones?
I will checkout Imma celeb tonight or switch my tv on earlier cos I
know they repeat it like Crap factor on itv2 huh?

Mixing on the pc is fun, but people seem to think it does everything itself there freakin' wrong...
personally in 5-10yrs to come Decks will prob be replaced by Mixing software on the pc.

they already use pcs in clubbs now with swanky digital gear
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:34:45
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

No they aren't LG ones they are
ones i got for hardcore gaming but they're terrible for listening to music, ill use them till chrimbo till i get some new ones
I'm preparing myself for getting the ipod, i downloaded 2GB of music today
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:44:23
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Someone said on the radio just saying that 1 out of 3 people never wash their hands after visiting a public lol. That's just wrong I won't shake hands with anyone again
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 01:54:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

heh you wanna be careful what you download matt you don't want any
nasty surprises of virgin

does the hTC have headphones
can't remeber where I shoved the box

Matt get some Skull candy headphones there good
ive got 2x pairs and a pair of Sony DJ ones
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 02:01:49
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Never tried skullcandy yet are they good??
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 02:03:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Yup they sound nicer then the Sonys believe it or not
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 02:23:17
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I don't rate Sony headphones I have had a few of their big hi fi headphones and they were distorted
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 02:26:00
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

they don't sound loud enought for my liking its like there re-stricted like iPods
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 02:42:00
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

iPhone 4 headphones were poor
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 02:49:00
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all.

Sean...

--
Posted: 2010-11-16 05:34:06
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479847994800 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home