Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 479948004801 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Look what i have found while searching the pic for handshake.

Why you should not do handshakes?
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 05:39:47
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hej there
Another advantage of the virtual world. No need to shake hands
Keyboards are full of bacteria also, Stay away from them
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 09:35:53
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Good morning chaps. I said not shaking hands cos it said on radio 1 in 3 people don't wash their hands after visiting public toilets. I said that's disgusting so I said I won't shake hands with many people again. I shake all your hands though cos you're all my friends & I trust you do wash your hands
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-16 18:12 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-16 09:47:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Hej hoi hello
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 23:29:59
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Hello Mr.Late Shift how was the late shift??
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 23:47:16
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

NOCs earphones
I'm buying these
Hello people,
doing late shifts I see
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 23:48:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Evening Noc Noc nice headphones We just had news here that Prince William & Kate Middleton are to marry Who cares all the shit going on in the world & that was the main news
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 23:53:15
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Those look stylish Noc
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 23:53:29
Edit : Quote

Domecot Posts: 468

yeah, I am buying them How can I resist them? They are named after me, just kidding, they just match with my name Prince William and Kate? Dunno them
Yeah, matt, they are stylish. I like simple
--
Posted: 2010-11-16 23:55:03
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

They look nice but I hate them type cos they push too far down your lugs Noc they are the Royal Family here
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-16 22:55 ]

--
Posted: 2010-11-16 23:55:11
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 479948004801 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home