>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
You can put different silicon sleeves to adjust to your ear
The Royal Family? No offense, but I never cared for the Royals anywhere
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:01:58
Edit :
Quote
Nice set of nocs Noc
I heard the queen gave them a honymoon to a tunnel in Paris
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:05:45
Edit :
Quote
That's why I was ranting I hate Royals

And we the tax payer pay for their life

Hihi that was bad taste

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-16 23:06 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:06:00
Edit :
Quote
Bad taste? I didn't bake them
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:14:31
Edit :
Quote
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:17:18
Edit :
Quote

the last pic of X8
HD is huge
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:21:46
Edit :
Quote
Yes my 4.3 incher

screen is massive & stunning. It has cool weather animations on the screen. Will be an Aino next

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-16 23:25 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:22:31
Edit :
Quote
An Aino is you need

HD can get back in his box
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:28:00
Edit :
Quote

Ah well not till the contract is up or the 9 month thing

Did you know HTC stands for high tech computers?? That's how they started out

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-16 23:33 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:29:55
Edit :
Quote
And LG ? Laughable Goodies
--
Posted: 2010-11-17 00:43:45
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply