Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 480448054806 ... 551255135514>

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Good morning all.

We used to make a gun for shooting rubber-bands. We used to collect many bands and keep it loaded in our guns. We have made that gun by just a one spoke of bicycle. Those were the days.

Matt, best of luck for waking up early.
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 05:46:12
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Time to wake up Matt
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 09:17:20
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Just put him inside a black bin bag give him a good shake that will wake him up
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 09:52:00
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500


--
Posted: 2010-11-18 10:37:28
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..tin..


WAKE UP MATT !!!!
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 11:44:23
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

All that banging and cold water woke me up
Now I have an esato alarm clock I will never sleep in again
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 12:42:16
Edit : Quote

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

Any time.

Where are you matt?
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 12:49:27
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

Sorry for the 5 hours late reply I was on my phone in class
Now I'm home
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 16:36:13
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500


On 2010-11-18 12:42:16, mriley wrote:
All that banging and cold water woke me up
Now I have an esato alarm clock I will never sleep in again



Who's been banging??
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 17:03:35
Edit : Quote

mriley Posts: > 500

See the previous page
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 17:05:23
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 480448054806 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home