>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Oh yes of course
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 17:10:32
Edit :
Quote
Having problems connecting via my Three modem at the moment having to use my phone. Hardly ever have down time on Three ever but its driving me nuts though. Internet still down hours later I am seriously pissed off now have not been able to get online all afternoon and evening on my pc
_________________

Esato Awards King of Garbage 2009/2010 & Best Debater 2009
HTC Desire HD &

Aino
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-18 21:51 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-18 17:30:00
Edit :
Quote
Good morning all.
Its a brand new day with brand new thoughts and brand new starts.

Enjoy the day.
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 04:38:44
Edit :
Quote
doesn't LG refer to "Looking Good" ?
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 05:20:49
Edit :
Quote
It stands for Lifes Good although not when ya phone don't work. Mornin all its foggy out there this morning so drive carefully. But its the weekend.
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 09:08:00
Edit :
Quote
Yes it's weekend
No work today
Sun is shining
Life is good
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 09:27:12
Edit :
Quote
A beautiful winterday up here. -4 celcius and the sun is shining. And yeah, it`s weekeeeeeeeeend
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 10:18:49
Edit :
Quote
Its weekend.
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 10:36:17
Edit :
Quote
Yes the weekend here comes the weekend

Fog has lifted,sun is breaking through the birds are singing it's cold but fresh & I ain't back till Monday

Time to leave the house get out & clear the head

Ciao for now
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 10:43:11
Edit :
Quote
I just found out from T Mobile that cos I have an Android phone my contract browsing allowance is 3 gig per month. I was shocked how good is that.
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 12:10:00
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply