>
New Topic
>
Reply<
Esato Forum Index
>
General discussions >
Garbage threads
> The Esato Chat Thread
Bookmark topic
Its a great day here too
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 13:10:54
Edit :
Quote
I don't know how much data I use
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 15:02:42
Edit :
Quote
I'm happy

that was the best day of the week
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 16:05:09
Edit :
Quote
How was the best day?? The fog is back here and my internet on pc I am forced to buy a new dongle as Three network are doing a months worth of mast building in my area with disruptions. EDIT:Am with O2 mobile broadband now it's faster than 3UK

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-11-19 16:39 ]
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 16:43:00
Edit :
Quote
Faster faster faster faster
--
Posted: 2010-11-19 23:56:00
Edit :
Quote
Hihi good evening old chap how are we?? It's the weekend & you have finished the late shifts
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 00:00:00
Edit :
Quote
I had the day off
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 00:12:09
Edit :
Quote
Lucky you eh did ya do anything good??
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 00:29:00
Edit :
Quote
I had the worst day ever unlike hans
Today is the TreeDay and I had to go near an airport, an area without trees. That was organized by the school and we ended up getting lost in some villages inhabited by Albanians with who we always have some conflicts, physical conflicts and it was so this time. The police ended up there and I was up from 8am and it was really tense and I didn't start anything

Though I ended it
p.s.
trying to find good headphones and good earphones.
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 00:37:05
Edit :
Quote
Nothing special. Our heating system had a check up. My wife had dinner with some ladys from work. I took care of the rest. Busy ripping cd's in order to move them out of the living room. I'm at C now so there is a long way to go
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 00:38:15
Edit :
Quote
New Topic
Reply