Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 480848094810 ... 551255135514>

hihihans Posts: > 500

It was a lovely day here. We welcomed Sinterklaas today.
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 20:16:37
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Sinterklauss?? Is that how it's spelt there??
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 20:23:30
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Santa Claus is made after Sinterklaas example.

--
Posted: 2010-11-20 20:37:43
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh right I see
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 20:39:09
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Read this to learn about are best tradition.
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 20:54:51
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Oh ok then I get it now
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 20:56:40
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

Do you?
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 21:09:34
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Sorry I went off for a little bit then
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 21:42:08
Edit : Quote

hihihans Posts: > 500

I didn't miss you as I was not here too
What is it that British have with numbers. You have 02 and 3uk, snooker and darts.
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 23:02:33
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I don't know I'm Irish
--
Posted: 2010-11-20 23:31:27
Edit : Quote
Page <  123 ... 480848094810 ... 551255135514>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home